Re: [midatlanticretro] Little Vintage Hacking Get Together Next Weekend (Feb 21/22)..

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2009
      you could have a Smart Fortwo...

      On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:01 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

      Bill Degnan wrote:
      Hey all,
      Dan Roganti is taking a trip to my house in Landenberg PA with a car full
      of computers next weekend.  If anyone is interested in hardware hacking
      adventures, you're invited to my house.  Contact me if you're
      coming/when/directions.

      full of computers ?
      man, do you exaggerate :)

      =Dan

      "You work with your females, arm them, and force them to wear clothing!"