Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: FS: Sidekick Plus from Borland - version 1 Spring Hill FL

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 10, 2009
      Which is one third of the way you talk too much (3326 for koblentz) :)

      On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 10:09 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      >>> "Giliberti" shows up in 1005 messages. "Ehrich" shows up in 33 ... I think this is a case of someone taking advantage of the fact that they are on this type of list to sell what they want

      Or maybe it means you talk too much.

      From: Joe Giliberti
      Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 21:29:57 -0500
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: FS: Sidekick Plus from Borland - version 1 Spring Hill FL
      let me put it this way: Since the beginning of existence, "Giliberti" shows up in 1005 messages. "Ehrich" shows up in 33, including the nine all related to his trying to sell his software. I think this is a case of someone taking advantage of the fact that they are on this type of list to sell what they want, even though they have no interest in any other active participation.

      On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      > >> Any the only other post he ever had not regarding Sidekick was for
      directions to VCFE 4. Thats the most contribution I've seen.

      False. Gene had plenty of posts in 2006 and 2007.

      --
      "You work with your females, arm them, and force them to wear clothing!"

      --
      "You work with your females, arm them, and force them to wear clothing!"