Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: FS: Sidekick Plus from Borland - version 1 Spring Hill FL

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 10, 2009
      Any the only other post he ever had not regarding Sidekick was for directions to VCFE 4. Thats the most contribution I've seen.

      On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 10:25 AM, fairlanefastback <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      It is the 3rd time its been sent though to the list. It is getting
      kind of old seeing it over and over.

      --
      "You work with your females, arm them, and force them to wear clothing!"

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 10, 2009
        > >> Any the only other post he ever had not regarding Sidekick was for
        directions to VCFE 4. Thats the most contribution I've seen.

        False. Gene had plenty of posts in 2006 and 2007.
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 10, 2009
          let me put it this way: Since the beginning of existence, "Giliberti" shows up in 1005 messages. "Ehrich" shows up in 33, including the nine all related to his trying to sell his software. I think this is a case of someone taking advantage of the fact that they are on this type of list to sell what they want, even though they have no interest in any other active participation.

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 10, 2009
            >>> "Giliberti" shows up in 1005 messages. "Ehrich" shows up in 33 ... I think this is a case of someone taking advantage of the fact that they are on this type of list to sell what they want

            Or maybe it means you talk too much.

            From: Joe Giliberti
            Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 21:29:57 -0500
            To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: FS: Sidekick Plus from Borland - version 1 Spring Hill FL

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 10, 2009
              Which is one third of the way you talk too much (3326 for koblentz) :)

              From: Joe Giliberti
              Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 21:29:57 -0500
              To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>