RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Retro Action

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2009
      I'm playing Kohina.com right now using WinAmp, it works (and sounds great)
      .... So instead of a band (unless other people want to organize it), why
      don't we just stream this all weekend?

      My concerns about having live music are: 1., It'll take up valuable floor
      space that we need for exhibitors; 2., People might do that INSTEAD of
      exhibiting .... BUT ... If there's a strong enough vintage tie-in then I'd
      be okay with it as Bill's or Bryan's exhibit. But not both. ;)