Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Retro Action

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2009
      B Degnan wrote:
      > Awesome video.
      > Bill "kohina.com" Degnan

      Great site! :-) If you want hear real Commodore 64 SIDs, recorded from
      a Commodore 64, point your music player to http://c64.com:8000/ . These
      recordings of SID tunes are from the Stone Oakvalley's Authentic SID
      Collection ( http://www.6581-8580.com/ ) which is an automated project
      to record *every* SID tune to MP3 on two versions of the 6581 and one
      version of the 8580. They also took into consideration if the SID tune
      was created to be played on a NTSC or PAL C64.

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2009
        I'm playing Kohina.com right now using WinAmp, it works (and sounds great)
        .... So instead of a band (unless other people want to organize it), why
        don't we just stream this all weekend?

        My concerns about having live music are: 1., It'll take up valuable floor
        space that we need for exhibitors; 2., People might do that INSTEAD of
        exhibiting .... BUT ... If there's a strong enough vintage tie-in then I'd
        be okay with it as Bill's or Bryan's exhibit. But not both. ;)