Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: MARCH events for 2009

  • Bob Grieb
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 5, 2009
      We need to find a band with a Theremin player in it.
      Get those Good Vibrations flowing...

      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 6, 2009
        Jim Scheef wrote:
        > Bryan,
        >
        > Are we not a computer museum?

        Jim,

        Yes we are, but then the musicians could play remixes of chip
        tunes. Here is an example: http://www.slayradio.org . This is an
        internet radio station that just plays Commodore 64 remixes.

        Also the theremin is a very old electronic instrument created in 1919!

        Cheers,

        Bryan