Bill D is bringing...and needs....

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2005
      Here is an updated list of what I am bringing:

      1. IMSAI 8080 - needs some tlc.
      2. IMSAI software
      3. Micropolis drives
      4. Tandy stuff related to business computers (model II, 12, 16, 4)
      5. commodore monitor for Evan (but will use for IMSAI if possible)
      6.  TI 99/4 Expansion Unit for Bill S (if I have room in car)
      7.  PC/XT software sampler
      8.  candidate hard drives for TRS 80 Model 4.
      9. TRS 80 Model III keyboard and monitor for Kelly
      10. cables, etc.
      11. TRS 80 Model 4
      12. Zenith terminal (if room)

      I do not have a *keyboard cable* for the IMSAI, but I have the card and keyboard. Maybe we can use the Zenith terminal?