Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH events for 2009

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 4, 2009
      I want chinese with a double order of MSG

      On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Bob Schwier <schwepes@...> wrote:

      Gawd, you getting luxurious.
      Plumbing facilities, ie a sink with hot and cold water and outlets for a
      fridge and hot plate and microwave would do the job nicely.
      bs

      --
      "You work with your females, arm them, and force them to wear clothing!"

    • Bryan Pope
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 6, 2009
        Jim Scheef wrote:
        > Bryan,
        >
        > Are we not a computer museum?

        Jim,

        Yes we are, but then the musicians could play remixes of chip
        tunes. Here is an example: http://www.slayradio.org . This is an
        internet radio station that just plays Commodore 64 remixes.

        Also the theremin is a very old electronic instrument created in 1919!

        Cheers,

        Bryan