Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH events for 2009

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 3, 2009

      That's called having a catering service. Where you can mingle,network in the luxury of your own environment and eat !
      But I wouldn't know if InfoAge has the facilities yet to host a caterer, such as tables,room,etc.

      I think the evening entertainment helps with the networking as you're in familiar surroundings and not so confined, but then you eventually want to go out and eat :)

      =Dan

      Jim Scheef wrote:
      There must be a better way to both feed people and let them network.

    • Bryan Pope
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 6, 2009
        Jim Scheef wrote:
        > Bryan,
        >
        > Are we not a computer museum?

        Jim,

        Yes we are, but then the musicians could play remixes of chip
        tunes. Here is an example: http://www.slayradio.org . This is an
        internet radio station that just plays Commodore 64 remixes.

        Also the theremin is a very old electronic instrument created in 1919!

        Cheers,

        Bryan