RE: [midatlanticretro] MARCH events for 2009

    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 3, 2009
      Personally, at every VCF (east and west), I always make it a point to walk
      around the table and mingle.

      But maybe we can find a restaurant that gives us a room, instead of a table.
      Also we have to accomodate Sridhar.

      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 6, 2009
        Jim Scheef wrote:
        > Bryan,
        >
        > Are we not a computer museum?

        Jim,

        Yes we are, but then the musicians could play remixes of chip
        tunes. Here is an example: http://www.slayradio.org . This is an
        internet radio station that just plays Commodore 64 remixes.

        Also the theremin is a very old electronic instrument created in 1919!

        Cheers,

        Bryan