RE: [midatlanticretro] MARCH events for 2009

    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 3, 2009
      Message
      I think most people aren't able to leave their exhibits for lunch on Saturday, so by the time Saturday night arrives, everyone is anxious to get dinner.

      Last year we did bring in pizza on Sunday at lunchtime (sorry Jim - I just remembered that!) because the food truck guy from Saturday bailed out.

      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 6, 2009
        Jim Scheef wrote:
        > Bryan,
        >
        > Are we not a computer museum?

        Jim,

        Yes we are, but then the musicians could play remixes of chip
        tunes. Here is an example: http://www.slayradio.org . This is an
        internet radio station that just plays Commodore 64 remixes.

        Also the theremin is a very old electronic instrument created in 1919!

        Cheers,

        Bryan