RE: [midatlanticretro] MARCH events for 2009

    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 3 11:23 AM
      There might've been pizza brought in my individuals during Fri./Sat./Sun.
      afternoon. But Fri. night is always "go drinking" and Sat. night is always
      "go to restaurant". What more do you propose, that won't kill us all?

      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 6 1:37 PM
        Jim Scheef wrote:
        > Bryan,
        >
        > Are we not a computer museum?

        Jim,

        Yes we are, but then the musicians could play remixes of chip
        tunes. Here is an example: http://www.slayradio.org . This is an
        internet radio station that just plays Commodore 64 remixes.

        Also the theremin is a very old electronic instrument created in 1919!

        Cheers,

        Bryan