Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH events for 2009

    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 3, 2009
      Oh, ok. Yes, my brain is atrophying. The pizza must be Friday nite after
      setup. There must be pizza in there somewhere or I would never attend.

      I like Dan's idea. A more formal(ly planned) activity for Saturday
      evening would be good. Filling this 'empty' time slot would encourage
      people from further afield (assuming anyone has any money left by
      September) and increase multi-day attendance. We have time to think
      about this...

      Jim

      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > Wow your memory is poor! We only did that in 2006 because it was a
      > one-day show.
      >
      > In 2007 and 2008, and at every other VCF east or europa or midwest or
      > west, all of the insiders (staff, exhibitors, VIPs, groupies) go out to
      > dinner. The past two years we all went to Chilis.

    • Bryan Pope
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 6, 2009
        Jim Scheef wrote:
        > Bryan,
        >
        > Are we not a computer museum?

        Jim,

        Yes we are, but then the musicians could play remixes of chip
        tunes. Here is an example: http://www.slayradio.org . This is an
        internet radio station that just plays Commodore 64 remixes.

        Also the theremin is a very old electronic instrument created in 1919!

        Cheers,

        Bryan