Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH events for 2009

    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 3, 2009
      Wow your memory is poor! We only did that in 2006 because it was a one-day show.

      In 2007 and 2008, and at every other VCF east or europa or midwest or west, all of the insiders (staff, exhibitors, VIPs, groupies) go out to dinner. The past two years we all went to Chilis.

      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 6, 2009
        Jim Scheef wrote:
        > Bryan,
        >
        > Are we not a computer museum?

        Jim,

        Yes we are, but then the musicians could play remixes of chip
        tunes. Here is an example: http://www.slayradio.org . This is an
        internet radio station that just plays Commodore 64 remixes.

        Also the theremin is a very old electronic instrument created in 1919!

        Cheers,

        Bryan