Re: [midatlanticretro] Trenton no, party yes!

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > experience ... despite some overindulgence by a couple of nerds who
      > can't hold their liquor. :)

      I do believe that both of those who didn't hold their liquor outweigh me
      by at least 20 pounds. 8-)

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Bob Schwier
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
        Do the one day of Trenton possibily and scout out a venue near where you
        can hold an after Trenton party? The aforementioned party has to be
        advertised at your Trenton booth.
        bs