Museum today

    Message 1 of 66 , Feb 1, 2009
      Message
      Good day and great weather.  Yesterday ended with the card sorter in one of our exhibit rooms but not moved into place.  So, today, Joe G. and I moved it into position and figured out some future exhibit plans (details later).  We also worked on some other computers (C-64, SWTPc) that needed a little attention.  Thanks to Bob G. for the remote SWTPc tech support!
      Message 66 of 66 , Sep 15 5:58 PM
        > I spent 5+ years there (4th Fl. Myers Ctr aka. the Hexagon) and I didn't hear anything about any alumni function.

        Sent you a private email just now.