RE: [midatlanticretro] Card Sorter

    Message 1 of 62 , Jan 31, 2009
      >>> Looks like we're finally getting our card sorter tomorrow morning. One
      of the Infoage volunteers, Mike Golub, has a truck with a lift gate. We're
      just waiting for final confirmation from the ebay seller that he's home
      tomorrow morning.

      Mission accomplished.

      I forgot to take pictures but I'll probably be back at the museum tomorrow.

      I think it's missing some internal parts, so I doubt it can run again. Also
      the previous owner * painted * it from IBM gray to light brown. Said he
      used it at home as a bar!!! Oy ....
      Message 62 of 62 , Jan 31, 2009