Web site inventory system

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2005
      I am ever closer to completion of the inventory system for our vintage
      computers. The core programming is done, I need a night or two to tweek it. For
      example I want to pre-load the manufacturer names to help keep the database
      normalized for searching. This will be a work in progress for a while, but I want
      to launch with full database/search functionality, and then incorporate
      layout/form processing improvements as needed.
      Bill Degnan