Apple II Video

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 24, 2009
      I just put up a video of my Apple II Biorhythm project. It does not
      make a lot of sense, but it was a fun project.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYoY1cwAd90

      I just uploaded it, if you get the "still processing" message come back
      later.
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 25, 2009
        wtf
        That video is going to become like Space Odyssey, where people will drop acid prior to watching to enhance the experience.

        Joe

        --
        "You work with your females, arm them, and force them to wear clothing!"

      • Timothy J Fagan
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 25, 2009
          I found it a bit surreal myself! Smile emoticon

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 25, 2009

            Timothy J Fagan wrote:
            I found it a bit surreal myself! Smile emoticon

            a little appleish avant garde  :)

            =Dan

          • Bryan Pope
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 25, 2009
              B Degnan wrote:
              > I just put up a video of my Apple II Biorhythm project. It does not
              > make a lot of sense, but it was a fun project.
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYoY1cwAd90
              >
              > I just uploaded it, if you get the "still processing" message come back
              > later.

              It is good to hear the music of the Space Vipers! :) Nice video...

              Cheers,

              Bryan
            • Bill Degnan
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 25, 2009
                The video is part of my submission to the retro challenge 2009 contest.
                Here is more info on the why's and what's. I am going to also include
                "serious" photos - the video was just for fun.

                  > The video is part of my submission to the retro challenge 2009 contest.
                  > Here is more info on the why's and what's. I am going to also include
                  > "serious" photos - the video was just for fun.
                  > http://vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=214

                  Extra geeky nerdy goodness! :D

                  Cheers,

                  Bryan

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 25, 2009

                    > Bill Degnan wrote:
                    > > The video is part of my submission to the retro challenge 2009 contest.

                    > > Here is more info on the why's and what's. I am going to also include

                    > > "serious" photos - the video was just for fun.
                    > > http://vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=214
                    > >

                    > Extra geeky nerdy goodness! :D

                    what did you think of the spinning vintage computers?
                  • Bryan Pope
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 25, 2009
                      Bill Degnan wrote:
                      >> Bill Degnan wrote:
                      >>
                      >>> The video is part of my submission to the retro challenge 2009 contest.
                      >>>

                      >>> Here is more info on the why's and what's. I am going to also include
                      >>>

                      >>> "serious" photos - the video was just for fun.
                      >>> http://vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=214
                      >>>

                      >> Extra geeky nerdy goodness! :D
                      >>

                      > what did you think of the spinning vintage computers?

                      That was like the reverse Matrix! :)
                    • Timothy J Fagan
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 25, 2009
                        They scared the hell outta me - I was so afraid some vintage computer was going to fly right onto the floor! Surprised smile emoticon

                        LOL

                        Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 8:20 PM

                        href="http://vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=214">http://vintagecompu ter.net/browse_ thread.cfm? id=214