Funny cartoon "sort of" classic computer sighting...

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2009
      Just watched with my 9-year-old autistic son (he was very amused):

      The Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo Show

      episode: The Scary Sky Skeleton (copyright 1979)

      The bad guy is identified by the presence of punch card chad in
      his pocket... a punch card controlled computer is used to control
      a remote controlled "ghost airplane".