At-home chip-making

  • Richard A. Cini
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2009
      At-home chip-making I found this on comp.sys.cbm: http://www.vimeo.com/2423528

      It’s an impromptu presentation Jeri Ellsworth made while in Europe on how she is experimenting making chips at home. I’m about half way through it and it’s very interesting.

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2009
        Richard A. Cini wrote:
        > I found this on comp.sys.cbm: _http://www.vimeo.com/2423528
        > _
        > It’s an impromptu presentation Jeri Ellsworth made while in Europe on
        > how she is experimenting making chips at home. I’m about half way
        > through it and it’s very interesting.

        mmmm Jeri.... ..

        She gave a presentation at VCF East 4.0 where she talked a bit about
        this exact subject...

        Cheers,

        Bryan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2009
          Message
          Wow that's great.  I will invite here for East 6.