FS: Sidekick Plus from Borland - version 1 Spring Hill FL

  • Gene Ehrich
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 15, 2009
      Sidekick Plus from Borland - version 1
      3-1/2" & 5-1/4" disks w/original box & manual
      I have two of these
      $9 each plus shipping
      Paypal preferred, cash, check or money order
      Emacs!
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 16, 2009
        Multi-tasking on DOS... ah, the memories. I knew many people who could
        not live without Sidekick running on their PC.

        I am surprised that version 1 came with 3.5" diskettes.

        Jim

        Gene Ehrich wrote:

        > Sidekick Plus from Borland - version 1
        > 3-1/2" & 5-1/4" disks w/original box & manual
        > I have two of these
        > */$9 each plus shipping
        > /*Paypal preferred, cash, check or money order
        > Emacs!

      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 16, 2009
          On the CP/M side, I ran Montezuma Micro CP/M 2.2 on my TRS-80 Model 4
          along with a product of theirs called Monte's Window. It was essentially
          a TSR application which lived in the first part of the extra 64KB RAM on
          the Model 4, and offered a notepad, telephone directory, calendar,
          calendar, etc, pretty much a Sidekick workalike for the Model 4.

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...

          On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, Jim Scheef wrote:

          > Multi-tasking on DOS... ah, the memories. I knew many people who could
          > not live without Sidekick running on their PC.
          >
          > I am surprised that version 1 came with 3.5" diskettes.
          >
          > Jim
          >
          > Gene Ehrich wrote:
          >>

          >> Sidekick Plus from Borland - version 1
          >> 3-1/2" & 5-1/4" disks w/original box & manual
          >> I have two of these
          >> */$9 each plus shipping
          >> /*Paypal preferred, cash, check or money order
          >> Emacs!
        • Gene Ehrich
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 22, 2009
                  Okay, now it's too much. I will email Gene and tell him to stop.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 22, 2009

                    just some constructive criticism.
                    Use the VCGM marketplace (alternative to ePay)
                    There's more people using this .

                    =Dan