Re: Swapping Items at TCF

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2005
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, evan <evan947@y...> wrote:
      > Bill,
      >
      > Great idea!!
      >
      > I tweaked it a little bit: changed the name to "MARCH Virtual Swap
      Meet" since
      > it can last forever beyond just TCF and added a 'name' row.
      >
      > Whenever we add more tables in the future, please be sure to use
      the setting
      > for making the table only editable by group members -- that will
      keep away the
      > evil-doers away.

      The stuff listed as being from Bill is actually from Kelly. I
      couldn't edit the record.

      Kelly
    • evan
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2005
        Oops, sorry. I just corrected both the name and the member access.

        --- Kelly Leavitt <kelly@...> wrote:

        > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, evan <evan947@y...> wrote:
        > > Bill,
        > >
        > > Great idea!!
        > >
        > > I tweaked it a little bit: changed the name to "MARCH Virtual Swap
        > Meet" since
        > > it can last forever beyond just TCF and added a 'name' row.
        > >
        > > Whenever we add more tables in the future, please be sure to use
        > the setting
        > > for making the table only editable by group members -- that will
        > keep away the
        > > evil-doers away.
        > >
        > The stuff listed as being from Bill is actually from Kelly. I
        > couldn't edit the record.
        >
        > Kelly

      • ahm
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2005
          I know this is probably a long-shot, but please check your spares pile.

          I need a floppy drive for the Altos 580 I'm planning to bring,
          specifically a Mitsubishi M4853, which is a 5.25" SSQD drive.

          Thanks!
          Andy