Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH 2009 DONATIONS

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2009

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      Message
      Hey guys.  Evan here again.  It's that time of year where MARCH begs for your spare change.

      Well ..... maybe not pennys.  Don't be a cheapskate, please keep it to whole dollars.  ;)

      done -- 2,000 pennies paid up for membership  :)

      I only wished I lived closer to participate some more -- keep up the great work people.

      =Dan