Re: FW: Rescue help needed in southern NJ

  • chrism3667
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6 2:40 AM
      if I might ask, if the job is still open, is this stuph all
      Apple/Franklin? If I were to go out there on my only night off this
      week I'll need coaxing. Like something really groovy I'd get to keep
      :D. Next week (not sure what the week'll bring though), I might be
      more inclined just on the basis of goodwill.
      And it might not be common knowledge, but Franklin made a PC. I think
      I have a lead on one though.
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6 5:13 AM
        Check with Sellam / vcf@... -- maybe he's willing to negotiate.

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 6 5:51 AM
          When you talk to Sellam, ask if we could maybe make some copies of the
          disks. That fellow bought a whole pile of Engineering notes, disks from
          the Engineering department, etc. I'll probably recognize some of my old
          disks and would be interested in copying some of them. Besides, he'll
          need help just figuring out what disks are associated with what project.

          Name a night when you want to go down, and maybe you'll get some
          help from some of the guys that produced those computers.

          Bob

          > if I might ask, if the job is still open, is this stuph all
          > Apple/Franklin? If I were to go out there on my only night off this
          > week I'll need coaxing. Like something really groovy I'd get to keep
          > :D. Next week (not sure what the week'll bring though), I might be
          > more inclined just on the basis of goodwill.
          > And it might not be common knowledge, but Franklin made a PC. I think
          > I have a lead on one though.

          > Vintage

          =30th+anniversary&w3=Computer+security&w4=Computer+training&w5=Swap+meet&c=5
          > &s=105&.sig=QM0hvMZiYa-7CzLVaYw-uQ> computer 30th

          =30th+anniversary&w3=Computer+security&w4=Computer+training&w5=Swap+meet&c=5
          > &s=105&.sig=jQj2GkQMOlbp-6FXRaJpTg> anniversary Computer

          2=30th+anniversary&w3=Computer+security&w4=Computer+training&w5=Swap+meet&c=