More on Tandy computers

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2005
      Well, all the talking yesterday spurred me to test my model III that had
      been sitting for several years. My sister picked this up at a storage center
      sale for me and I never got around to testing it.

      It works. That's one fewer on the not working list. Still needs some TLC in
      the keyboard and display, but at least it works!

      So, here is the updated list:
      Following is a complete list of the Tandy machines I have right now.
      1 - 600 *
      1 - 4
      2 - 4p
      1 - II
      1 - III
      3 - 12
      1 - 16 *
      2 - 16b
      1 - 1000sx

      Most have hard drives too. Ones with an * are non working units.

      For those who may have any stuff laying around, here's what I'm looking for:

      TRS-80 (Model I)
      DT-100
      MC-10
      CoCo