Re: VCF East 6.0 date

  • fairlanefastback
    Message 1 of 49 , Jan 8, 2009
      I don't think many people just sit at home that weekend normally.
      Some people talk each year of wanting to see 9/11 itself as a day off
      or something. But I personally don't see how that throws anything off
      for the 12th or 13th for most folks.

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Christian Liendo
      <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

      > Hmmmmm
      >
      > I don't think it's necessary, I just don't know if people will come.
      >
      > �

    • john_apw
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 22, 2009
        OK, never mind!

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Jim Scheef <scheefj@...>
        wrote:

        > thanks Bryan.
        >
        > Bryan Pope wrote:
        > >

        > > Jim Scheef wrote:
        > > > Never mind... I was able to download v0.71 by going around the
        project's
        > > > home page.
        > > >

        > > Jim,
        > >
        > > 0.72 is available here --->