Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: NEW thread for ending 2008 :)

    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 6, 2009
      Evan,

      Remember we (or someone) need to get an oral history from the woman who
      programmed the transistor "computer" at Bell Labs. She was at Bill
      Mauchly's talk at VCFe. I have her name and email address.

      Jim

      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > InfoAge plans to build its own small studio. Not anytime soon. But perhaps
      > some MARCHins could volunteer to help InfoAge with that project.

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 7, 2009
        I had a Macintosh in College so I got the after dark series, then the more after dark series. I'm not sure but one of them was Bill Gates does windows. The screen saver had Bill Gates "cleaning" windows on your monitor and he would adjust his glasses a lot. Not sure if this was a standard screen saver or one that someone created. I loved the screen saver games. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a lot of fun. I will have to fire up my Macintoshes some day and see if I still have it.