Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: NEW thread for ending 2008 :)

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 5, 2009
      My knowledge before this past year has been limited to mostly C64, Macintosh (around System 7 with 68030 Motorola), and PC's after 80286.  I have learned more in the past year of the existence of vintage computers than I have in all my 20+ years of computer experiences.

       I believe that the flying toasters are from the After Dark Screen saver series.

      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 7, 2009
        I had a Macintosh in College so I got the after dark series, then the more after dark series. I'm not sure but one of them was Bill Gates does windows. The screen saver had Bill Gates "cleaning" windows on your monitor and he would adjust his glasses a lot. Not sure if this was a standard screen saver or one that someone created. I loved the screen saver games. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a lot of fun. I will have to fire up my Macintoshes some day and see if I still have it.