Offer - VGA and Soundblaster card collections/last chance

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Couple of months ago, I offered up my classic VGA (ISA, PCI, AGP) card collection and Soundblaster (ISA, PCI) card collection(s). I had several take me up on my offer. I still have a lot left, if you have any interest, please email. Most went for shipping costs + small fee. Thanks. Bill KA3AIS

      Click for free info on college degrees.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/PnY6rbtueNsSgJwLsiPfyT853WIpj8GDwy3KUeogp4i9njtATa79b/