Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: NEW thread for ending 2008 :)

  • Dave Sica
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
      Dan,

      A quick Google search came up with nothing.  (This thing predates Google and the web and was pretty narrowly marketed.) It was m-a-n-y years ago, but since I never throw away *anything* I've probably still got some printed info on it stashed away somewhere.  If I find it, I'll be happy to share with you. I suspect they're no longer available, but it might be copyable. I could bring it to InfoAge sometime.  Maybe I'll post a YouTube video of it.   As they say on eBay "Worked the last time I used it! :-)

      --Dave

      On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 23:43:52 -0500 "Dan Veeneman" <danv@...> writes:
      Hi Dave,

      Regarding the Model 100,

      On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Dave Sica <davesica@...> wrote:
      > with a time-code reader chip inside which was the "killer app" for me

      Do you have more information or a hypertext link for this chip?
      Sounds interesting!

      Regards,

      Dan

      Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!