Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: NEW thread for ending 2008 :)

  • Ray Sills
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 4, 2009
      Hi Dan:

      Thanks to digital techniques, there sure are a lot of effects and
      transitions available now. The typical locally produced used car
      commercial is often a good example of the effects available. Makes
      you wonder how Hollywood was able to survive for all those years with
      just cuts and dissolves. :)

      73 de Ray

      On Jan 4, 2009, at 10:38 AM, Dan Roganti wrote:

      > In regards to video editing, 'Falling Sheep' happens to be one of
      > the hundreds of a video transitions used editing.
      > Some of the extreme features that's used in post production.
      > I like to dabble some in video editing , when it doesn't bust my
      > (small) budget :)
      >
      > =Dan
      > [ Happy New Year --- http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/ ]

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 7, 2009
        I had a Macintosh in College so I got the after dark series, then the more after dark series. I'm not sure but one of them was Bill Gates does windows. The screen saver had Bill Gates "cleaning" windows on your monitor and he would adjust his glasses a lot. Not sure if this was a standard screen saver or one that someone created. I loved the screen saver games. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a lot of fun. I will have to fire up my Macintoshes some day and see if I still have it.