Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: NEW thread for ending 2008 :)

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 3, 2009
      What exactly are falling sheep ?

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Dave Sica
      Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 3:55 PM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: NEW thread for ending 2008 :)

      Anyone up for some falling sheep?  Any day now...

      --Dave Sica

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 7, 2009
        I had a Macintosh in College so I got the after dark series, then the more after dark series. I'm not sure but one of them was Bill Gates does windows. The screen saver had Bill Gates "cleaning" windows on your monitor and he would adjust his glasses a lot. Not sure if this was a standard screen saver or one that someone created. I loved the screen saver games. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a lot of fun. I will have to fire up my Macintoshes some day and see if I still have it.