Re: Commodore Schematics

  • jus10j
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
      Ray Carlsen's site is great, not only for the schematics (some hand
      drawn), but also the wealth of troubleshooting information/FAQs on
      his site, and he still repairs Commodore gear. He is
      a regular on comp.sys.cbm, and still responds to individual e-mail
      requests for assistance re: troubleshooting, repair, etc. He's one
      of the good guys, he has helped me out several times over the past 7+
      years.

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Dromgoole"

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
        I agree. When I first started out get serious about supporting
        Commodore stuff (up to then I had only been IBM and MAC), his site was
        there and I still have printouts from some of his pages from ~2000.
        Bill