Commodore Schematics

  • Bill Dromgoole
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
      I just found a good source of Commodore Schematics and thought I would share it with the group.

      This is the site I found them on is http://personalpages.tds.net/~rcarlsen/

      Bill #3
    • jus10j
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
        Ray Carlsen's site is great, not only for the schematics (some hand
        drawn), but also the wealth of troubleshooting information/FAQs on
        his site, and he still repairs Commodore gear. He is
        a regular on comp.sys.cbm, and still responds to individual e-mail
        requests for assistance re: troubleshooting, repair, etc. He's one
        of the good guys, he has helped me out several times over the past 7+
        years.

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Dromgoole"

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
          I agree. When I first started out get serious about supporting
          Commodore stuff (up to then I had only been IBM and MAC), his site was
          there and I still have printouts from some of his pages from ~2000.
          Bill