RE: [midatlanticretro] FW: Rescue help needed in southern NJ

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2005
      >>> Why isn't the seller willing to pack the stuff himself, if he'll be reimbursed?

      Sellam didn't say.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6, 2005
        if I might ask, if the job is still open, is this stuph all
        Apple/Franklin? If I were to go out there on my only night off this
        week I'll need coaxing. Like something really groovy I'd get to keep
        :D. Next week (not sure what the week'll bring though), I might be
        more inclined just on the basis of goodwill.
        And it might not be common knowledge, but Franklin made a PC. I think
        I have a lead on one though.
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 6, 2005
          Check with Sellam / vcf@... -- maybe he's willing to negotiate.

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 6, 2005
            When you talk to Sellam, ask if we could maybe make some copies of the
            disks. That fellow bought a whole pile of Engineering notes, disks from
            the Engineering department, etc. I'll probably recognize some of my old
            disks and would be interested in copying some of them. Besides, he'll
            need help just figuring out what disks are associated with what project.

            Name a night when you want to go down, and maybe you'll get some
            help from some of the guys that produced those computers.

            Bob

            > if I might ask, if the job is still open, is this stuph all
            > Apple/Franklin? If I were to go out there on my only night off this
            > week I'll need coaxing. Like something really groovy I'd get to keep
            > :D. Next week (not sure what the week'll bring though), I might be
            > more inclined just on the basis of goodwill.
            > And it might not be common knowledge, but Franklin made a PC. I think
            > I have a lead on one though.

            > Vintage

            =30th+anniversary&w3=Computer+security&w4=Computer+training&w5=Swap+meet&c=5
            > &s=105&.sig=QM0hvMZiYa-7CzLVaYw-uQ> computer 30th

            =30th+anniversary&w3=Computer+security&w4=Computer+training&w5=Swap+meet&c=5
            > &s=105&.sig=jQj2GkQMOlbp-6FXRaJpTg> anniversary Computer

            2=30th+anniversary&w3=Computer+security&w4=Computer+training&w5=Swap+meet&c=