Re: [midatlanticretro] Spring Party 2009?

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
      Christian Liendo wrote:
      > The Holiday Party was "t3h Aw3s0me", the only thing that I think was a
      > problem was the weather. It was cold... BRICK cold..
      >
      > Given that Spring (with much milder temps), is only a few months away.
      > may MARCH should have a "Spring Cleaning Party" or a "#@!*# winter it's
      > too cold party".
      >
      > Yeay? Nay? Okay?

      Ah. Computers, good weather and booze.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
        Lets not forget:

        Ian's classic Video game collection

        Bryan's Movie Theater System

        Bill's Classic Computer Repair Shop

        It was all good. Seriously....

        I felt bad I had to break so early, but with warmer weather I think it would be awesome.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
          Nope. Just a party at a friend's house. The guest room bed and living room
          couch were already spoken for. So I used a sleeping bag and slept on the
          floor.