Spring Party 2009?

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
      The Holiday Party was "t3h Aw3s0me", the only thing that I think was a problem was the weather. It was cold... BRICK cold..

      Given that Spring (with much milder temps), is only a few months away. may MARCH should have a "Spring Cleaning Party" or a "#@!*# winter it's too cold party".

      Yeay? Nay? Okay?

    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
        Christian Liendo wrote:
        > The Holiday Party was "t3h Aw3s0me", the only thing that I think was a
        > problem was the weather. It was cold... BRICK cold..
        >
        > Given that Spring (with much milder temps), is only a few months away.
        > may MARCH should have a "Spring Cleaning Party" or a "#@!*# winter it's
        > too cold party".
        >
        > Yeay? Nay? Okay?

        Ah. Computers, good weather and booze.

        Peace... Sridhar
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
          Lets not forget:

          Ian's classic Video game collection

          Bryan's Movie Theater System

          Bill's Classic Computer Repair Shop

          It was all good. Seriously....

          I felt bad I had to break so early, but with warmer weather I think it would be awesome.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
            Nope. Just a party at a friend's house. The guest room bed and living room
            couch were already spoken for. So I used a sleeping bag and slept on the
            floor.