RE: [midatlanticretro] 2009

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
      Why are you on the floor?

      Did you somehow find yourself at infoage?

      Did MARCH have a NYE party I didn't know about?

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
        The Holiday Party was "t3h Aw3s0me", the only thing that I think was a problem was the weather. It was cold... BRICK cold..

        Given that Spring (with much milder temps), is only a few months away. may MARCH should have a "Spring Cleaning Party" or a "#@!*# winter it's too cold party".

        Yeay? Nay? Okay?

      • Sridhar Ayengar
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
          Christian Liendo wrote:
          > The Holiday Party was "t3h Aw3s0me", the only thing that I think was a
          > problem was the weather. It was cold... BRICK cold..
          >
          > Given that Spring (with much milder temps), is only a few months away.
          > may MARCH should have a "Spring Cleaning Party" or a "#@!*# winter it's
          > too cold party".
          >
          > Yeay? Nay? Okay?

          Ah. Computers, good weather and booze.

          Peace... Sridhar
        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
            Lets not forget:

            Ian's classic Video game collection

            Bryan's Movie Theater System

            Bill's Classic Computer Repair Shop

            It was all good. Seriously....

            I felt bad I had to break so early, but with warmer weather I think it would be awesome.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
              Nope. Just a party at a friend's house. The guest room bed and living room
              couch were already spoken for. So I used a sleeping bag and slept on the