Re: [midatlanticretro] 2009

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Picture from 11AM this morning.
      >
      > http://www.snarc.net/nye.jpg

      Go away or die!

      Hahahaha!!!

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
        Why are you on the floor?

        Did you somehow find yourself at infoage?

        Did MARCH have a NYE party I didn't know about?

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
          The Holiday Party was "t3h Aw3s0me", the only thing that I think was a problem was the weather. It was cold... BRICK cold..

          Given that Spring (with much milder temps), is only a few months away. may MARCH should have a "Spring Cleaning Party" or a "#@!*# winter it's too cold party".

          Yeay? Nay? Okay?

        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
            Christian Liendo wrote:
            > The Holiday Party was "t3h Aw3s0me", the only thing that I think was a
            > problem was the weather. It was cold... BRICK cold..
            >
            > Given that Spring (with much milder temps), is only a few months away.
            > may MARCH should have a "Spring Cleaning Party" or a "#@!*# winter it's
            > too cold party".
            >
            > Yeay? Nay? Okay?

            Ah. Computers, good weather and booze.

            Peace... Sridhar
          • Christian Liendo
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
              Lets not forget:

              Ian's classic Video game collection

              Bryan's Movie Theater System

              Bill's Classic Computer Repair Shop

              It was all good. Seriously....

              I felt bad I had to break so early, but with warmer weather I think it would be awesome.

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
                Nope. Just a party at a friend's house. The guest room bed and living room
                couch were already spoken for. So I used a sleeping bag and slept on the