RE: [midatlanticretro] 2009

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
      Message
      Picture from 11AM this morning.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Timothy J Fagan
      Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 10:47 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] 2009

      "...then the other partiers and I went to a diner."

      How NJ-ish of you! Winking smile emoticon

      Happy New Year all.

      --Timster--
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Picture from 11AM this morning.
        >
        > http://www.snarc.net/nye.jpg

        Go away or die!

        Hahahaha!!!

        Peace... Sridhar
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
          Why are you on the floor?

          Did you somehow find yourself at infoage?

          Did MARCH have a NYE party I didn't know about?

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
            The Holiday Party was "t3h Aw3s0me", the only thing that I think was a problem was the weather. It was cold... BRICK cold..

            Given that Spring (with much milder temps), is only a few months away. may MARCH should have a "Spring Cleaning Party" or a "#@!*# winter it's too cold party".

            Yeay? Nay? Okay?

          • Sridhar Ayengar
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
              Christian Liendo wrote:
              > The Holiday Party was "t3h Aw3s0me", the only thing that I think was a
              > problem was the weather. It was cold... BRICK cold..
              >
              > Given that Spring (with much milder temps), is only a few months away.
              > may MARCH should have a "Spring Cleaning Party" or a "#@!*# winter it's
              > too cold party".
              >
              > Yeay? Nay? Okay?

              Ah. Computers, good weather and booze.

              Peace... Sridhar
            • Christian Liendo
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
                Lets not forget:

                Ian's classic Video game collection

                Bryan's Movie Theater System

                Bill's Classic Computer Repair Shop

                It was all good. Seriously....

                I felt bad I had to break so early, but with warmer weather I think it would be awesome.

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
                  Nope. Just a party at a friend's house. The guest room bed and living room
                  couch were already spoken for. So I used a sleeping bag and slept on the