Re: [midatlanticretro] 2009

  • Timothy J Fagan
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
      "...then the other partiers and I went to a diner."

      How NJ-ish of you! Winking smile emoticon

      Happy New Year all.

      --Timster--
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
        Message
        Picture from 11AM this morning.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > Picture from 11AM this morning.
          >
          > http://www.snarc.net/nye.jpg

          Go away or die!

          Hahahaha!!!

          Peace... Sridhar
        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
            Why are you on the floor?

            Did you somehow find yourself at infoage?

            Did MARCH have a NYE party I didn't know about?

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
              The Holiday Party was "t3h Aw3s0me", the only thing that I think was a problem was the weather. It was cold... BRICK cold..

              Given that Spring (with much milder temps), is only a few months away. may MARCH should have a "Spring Cleaning Party" or a "#@!*# winter it's too cold party".

              Yeay? Nay? Okay?

            • Sridhar Ayengar
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
                Christian Liendo wrote:
                > The Holiday Party was "t3h Aw3s0me", the only thing that I think was a
                > problem was the weather. It was cold... BRICK cold..
                >
                > Given that Spring (with much milder temps), is only a few months away.
                > may MARCH should have a "Spring Cleaning Party" or a "#@!*# winter it's
                > too cold party".
                >
                > Yeay? Nay? Okay?

                Ah. Computers, good weather and booze.

                Peace... Sridhar
              • Christian Liendo
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
                  Lets not forget:

                  Ian's classic Video game collection

                  Bryan's Movie Theater System

                  Bill's Classic Computer Repair Shop

                  It was all good. Seriously....

                  I felt bad I had to break so early, but with warmer weather I think it would be awesome.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
                    Nope. Just a party at a friend's house. The guest room bed and living room
                    couch were already spoken for. So I used a sleeping bag and slept on the