RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: More Classic Computer Ads

    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 1, 2009
      >>> Anyone remember those horrible Bigfoot drives from the late nineties? I
      think it was the 1.2gb ones that were the worst if memory serves.

      Yes, but such a discussion would be horribly off-topic.
    • fairlanefastback
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 7, 2009
        Just be careful with the 1.2gb version. Compaq had to replace almost
        all the ones they had in Deskpros back in the day. I know as I was
        one of the guys doing the replacing. The higher capacity ones may not
        have shared the same issue though.