2009

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
      Message
      With an arbitrary "start" date of Jan. 1, 2005, MARCH is now four years old.

      Hope you all had a fun NYE celebration.  I partied until 6am, then slept until 11am, then the other partiers and I went to a diner.
    • Timothy J Fagan
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
        "...then the other partiers and I went to a diner."

        How NJ-ish of you! Winking smile emoticon

        Happy New Year all.

        --Timster--
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
          Message
          Picture from 11AM this morning.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > Picture from 11AM this morning.
            >
            > http://www.snarc.net/nye.jpg

            Go away or die!

            Hahahaha!!!

            Peace... Sridhar
          • Christian Liendo
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
              Why are you on the floor?

              Did you somehow find yourself at infoage?

              Did MARCH have a NYE party I didn't know about?

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
                The Holiday Party was "t3h Aw3s0me", the only thing that I think was a problem was the weather. It was cold... BRICK cold..

                Given that Spring (with much milder temps), is only a few months away. may MARCH should have a "Spring Cleaning Party" or a "#@!*# winter it's too cold party".

                Yeay? Nay? Okay?

              • Sridhar Ayengar
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
                  Christian Liendo wrote:
                  > The Holiday Party was "t3h Aw3s0me", the only thing that I think was a
                  > problem was the weather. It was cold... BRICK cold..
                  >
                  > Given that Spring (with much milder temps), is only a few months away.
                  > may MARCH should have a "Spring Cleaning Party" or a "#@!*# winter it's
                  > too cold party".
                  >
                  > Yeay? Nay? Okay?

                  Ah. Computers, good weather and booze.

                  Peace... Sridhar
                • Christian Liendo
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
                    Lets not forget:

                    Ian's classic Video game collection

                    Bryan's Movie Theater System

                    Bill's Classic Computer Repair Shop

                    It was all good. Seriously....

                    I felt bad I had to break so early, but with warmer weather I think it would be awesome.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
                      Nope. Just a party at a friend's house. The guest room bed and living room
                      couch were already spoken for. So I used a sleeping bag and slept on the