Re: What do *you* still use that's "vintage"?

  • rkushnier
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
      I still regularly use my TI SR-10 calculator.
      An Apple 1400 Powerbook and Stylewriter printer.

      HEY! If tools count, some of mine date back to WWII. Of course, they
      were my Dad's.

      Ron K
    • Bob Schwier
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
        My Panosonic KX-P1092i keeps working as lexmarks and other ink jets
        that are supposed to replace it drop dead.
        bs