RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: What do *you* still use that's "vintage"?

  • J. Kalin
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2008

      I have two Apple IIe’s, an Apple IIgs, connected to daisywheel and dot matrix printers.  I have an IBM PS/2 Model 60 connected to IBM Proprinter also a IBM PCjr also connected to a IBM Proprinter.  I don’t use them on a daily basis, but I do use them.

      My vacuum cleaner is from 1956-57.  I have a collection of IBM Typewriters, and I will soon be restoring a Lady Kenmore washer and dryer from 1973, and I’m currently trying to locate a either a Maytag or Speed Queen wringer washer.

      Is that vintage enough, LOL?

      Jim

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
        I still regularly use my TI SR-10 calculator.
        An Apple 1400 Powerbook and Stylewriter printer.

        HEY! If tools count, some of mine date back to WWII. Of course, they
        were my Dad's.

        Ron K
      • Bob Schwier
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
          My Panosonic KX-P1092i keeps working as lexmarks and other ink jets
          that are supposed to replace it drop dead.
          bs