RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: More Classic Computer Ads

    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 31, 2008
      Whoa, haven't heard from you in a loooooong time. Wazzup?

      For those who don't know -- Chandra is a collector of vintage computers up
      in New England. He was at VCF East 2.0 (Boston / Sun Micro / 2004). And
      he's got a Lotus Esprit.

      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 7, 2009
        Just be careful with the 1.2gb version. Compaq had to replace almost
        all the ones they had in Deskpros back in the day. I know as I was
        one of the guys doing the replacing. The higher capacity ones may not
        have shared the same issue though.