RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: NEW thread for ending 2008 :)

    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 31, 2008
      InfoAge plans to build its own small studio. Not anytime soon. But perhaps
      some MARCHins could volunteer to help InfoAge with that project.

      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 7, 2009
        I had a Macintosh in College so I got the after dark series, then the more after dark series. I'm not sure but one of them was Bill Gates does windows. The screen saver had Bill Gates "cleaning" windows on your monitor and he would adjust his glasses a lot. Not sure if this was a standard screen saver or one that someone created. I loved the screen saver games. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a lot of fun. I will have to fire up my Macintoshes some day and see if I still have it.