Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: NEW thread for ending 2008 :)

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 31, 2008
      *IF* things go the way I'd like them to in 2009, I will set up a little
      studio for making video production. I have the script - my class
      instruction lectures. I have no practiced them for two semesters, it'd be
      fun to convert into a "series" - anyone interested?
      Bill

      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 7, 2009
        I had a Macintosh in College so I got the after dark series, then the more after dark series. I'm not sure but one of them was Bill Gates does windows. The screen saver had Bill Gates "cleaning" windows on your monitor and he would adjust his glasses a lot. Not sure if this was a standard screen saver or one that someone created. I loved the screen saver games. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a lot of fun. I will have to fire up my Macintoshes some day and see if I still have it.