Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: NEW thread for ending 2008 :)

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 31, 2008
      Bill Degnan wrote:
      > I would love to make computer history/educational videos.

      I wouldn't mind getting my giant pile of documentation and information
      into a state where I can get it on the web. It's probably more than a
      year's work though. 8-/

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 7, 2009
        I had a Macintosh in College so I got the after dark series, then the more after dark series. I'm not sure but one of them was Bill Gates does windows. The screen saver had Bill Gates "cleaning" windows on your monitor and he would adjust his glasses a lot. Not sure if this was a standard screen saver or one that someone created. I loved the screen saver games. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a lot of fun. I will have to fire up my Macintoshes some day and see if I still have it.